Boost your business with ISO certification
02 July 2019 | Web Article Number: ME201915059
WHEN companies look into ways to improve their business, they often neglect the obvious. In order to grow, you first need a solid foundation. An ISO certification is an internationally recognised mark of quality, improving your business by producing consistent standards of quality to meet and exceed customer requirements.
That’s according to leading ISO consultancy, IMSM Ltd, which said that by streamlining processes and adopting a strong customer focus, implementing an ISO standard into your business improves competitiveness, leading to a higher profit potential.
“By becoming ISO certified, your business will gain a similar level of international recognition by meeting the standards that are important to your industry. It shows commitment to those standards. It’s a commitment that can be recognised by potential customers, existing customers and your staff.”
Working on a fixed fee basis, the company offers businesses a variety of standards, each designed to tackle specific problems that all companies face, whatever their industry might be. These standards and services include:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management provides companies with the tools to improve efficiency, competitiveness and consistency, through the implementation of a structured yet flexible quality management framework.
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management focuses on an organisation’s use of resources and can not only improve a company’s image, but can also help save costs through reduced tax, energy and insurance bills.
- ISO 27001 Information and Data Security provides businesses with the tools to protect sensitive data and promote better trust with clients and business partners. In a world where security breaches are becoming increasingly prevalent, ISO 27001 can help reduce your risk of exposure.
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety provides companies with the tools to protect their employees by managing their health and safety risks, all while reducing costs and improving their ability to respond to legal and compliance requirements.
- Internal Auditor Training allows companies to train members of staff to manage their ISO standards internally. This ensures that their standards are always maintained to the highest level.